CBD-Infused Vegan Tostadas! (Easy Recipe & Yummy)
How do you use your CBD flower? Do you smoke it? Vape it? How about CBD edibles? Cascadia Blooms is well known for doing one thing, and doing it well- growing and curating some of the best CBD flower in the USA. We love seeing what our customers use it for, and today we’re focusing on CBD edibles.
This recipe is tasty, vegan, and infused with our premium CBD flower. We wanted to choose something vegan to include as many of us as possible- you don’t need meat to create something healthy and filling that tastes amazing!
Vegan tostadas pair well with our CBD flower- the fresh cilantro, sharp onion, and flavorful tomatoes work well with the earthier CBD notes. For this recipe we’re using our famous CBD coconut oil. Be sure to check out our blog post for the best homemade CBD coconut oil around, using our own organic CBD flower.
For extra flavor, we also incorporated one of our favorite strains- Lifter– into our CBD Aioli. Lifter is a high-oil content flower that’s a crowd-favorite for it’s higher CBD content and smooth tasting profile, and it’s citrusy terpenes work like a dream with the cilantro and lime juice.
CBD edibles are a great way to work CBD into your daily routine. The effects are slower to come on than other methods, but they tend to last far longer. Incorporating CBD into your food means you get to eat what you love, all while getting the benefits of our premium CBD.
The use of our CBD flower allows your body to take advantage of full-spectrum CBD, where the full range of beneficial cannabinoids works together for maximum effectiveness. Every strain is also tested independently by a 3rd party lab to ensure quality. The result is some of the best CBD flower available, grown by our dedicated team in the hills of southern Oregon.
This CBD recipe is cost-effective, easy to make, and above all, tastes divine. Check out the video below to follow Bray’s steps, and watch our CBD Tostadas come to life!
CBD Tostada Ingredients:
1 ½ Tbsp of CBD coconut oil- recipe here
1 cup Veganaise
2 limes (or as many as wanted, to taste)
1 red onion, thinly sliced
2 tomatoes, diced
2 avocados, cubed into bitesize pieces
6-inch tortilla wraps
1 can whole corn
1 can black beans
Your bud of choice for garnish- we used Lifter
1. Combine ½ tbsp of CBD coconut oil,1 tsp of chopped cilantro, the juice of half a lime, a small grated nug of Lifter, and 1 cup of veganaise. Mix well to ensure the CBD coconut oil doesn’t separate and set aioli mixture aside
2. Place your tortillas under the grill on medium-high heat, toasting until they achieve your preferred level of crunchiness. 10-15 minutes is a good rule of thumb, but your own preferences may vary. Once done, set tortillas to one side.
3. In a non-stick pan, heat 1tbsp of CBD coconut oil on medium-low heat. Once the oil is melted, add the black beans (spicy optional!) and whole corn. Sautee your mix in the CBD coconut oil, making sure that everything is coated with CBD goodness. Increase heat to medium and cook until corn is slightly browned and caramelized.
4. Time to build your tostadas! Spread a liberal tablespoon of the CBD aioli onto your tortilla, followed by the CBD oil bean mixture. From there, add your remaining salad: cubed avocado, tomatoes, and red onion.
5. Finally, top it all of with your favorite salsa and lime juice to taste.
These vegan CBD tostadas are a fresh, zesty way to ensure you get your daily CBD dosage, and a quick, easy way to not only satisfy your cravings but utilize the benefits of our CBD flower too. Both Lifter and Elektra are famous for their oily, terpene packed buds, making them our best buds for CBD infusions. If you’re not vegan and prefer butter over oil, make sure you check out our cannabutter recipe to use as a tasty substitute.
We found that this CBD recipe worked well for us. It’s not often you find something this easy to make that tastes this good, all while helping with daily stressors. It’s amazing how the right selection of ingredients can lead to such relaxing results.
Our CBD flower range offers great variety, with a bud to suit even the most discerning culinary critic. If you already use high-quality, non-GMO, and vegan ingredients when cooking, our organic CBD flower is a natural choice.
There is a lot more to CBD flower than smoking or vaping, and we’re excited to share the many different ways you can unlock the benefits of our CBD flower. Every strain comes with a full 3rd party lab report to guarantee the quality, and for the budding CBD iron chefs out there, a full flavor guide as well.
Head over to our store to see which CBD flower strains are currently in rotation, and put this vegan CBD recipe to good use. With a selection of your favorite ingredients, a handful of our premium CBD flower, and this step-by-step CBD recipe, you’ll be helping, caring for, and impressing your friends in no time at all.