BY CHOOSING TO USE THE WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND CERTIFY THAT:
YOU ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD.
300 Vashti Way, Medford, OR 97501, USA
Send us a message through our “Contact Us” page.
The Website and the information contained therein are offered for informational purposes only. Neither we nor the Website shall be held responsible or liable for the accuracy of any information transmitted or made available through the Website, nor responsible for any error or omissions in any of that information.
The Website is controlled and operated by us from our offices in the State of Oregon. We make no representation that any of the materials or services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Website outside of the State of Oregon should not be construed as our purposefully availing ourselves of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than the State of Oregon.
We hereby disclaim all warranties, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We make the Website available “as is”, without warranty of any kind. You assume the risk of any and all damage or loss from use of, or inability to use, the Website.
The Website is intended only for persons residing in the United States, and we do not make any representations or warranties concerning any content, products, or services on or offered through the Website being suitable or available in any other jurisdictions. We reserve the right to limit access to persons in other jurisdictions at any time and at our complete discretion.
All rights are reserved. All of our trademarks, service marks, and trade names, whether registered or not, used on the Website are our property. We do not grant you, and nothing on the Website should be understood as granting you a license to use any of our copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, or other intellectual property, or the intellectual property of any third party.
If you have evidence, know, or have a good-faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third-party have been violated and you want us to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide us with all of the following information at the contact information listed above:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Purchase and Refund Terms
Please review our Terms and Conditions of Purchase and Refunds, which govern the purchase and refunds of our goods and services.
You are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Website, including, without limitation:
- accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Website or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;”
- using the Website to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Website; or ,
- attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by us in providing the Website. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to liability.
By employing the Website, we do not consent to jurisdiction, venue, or choice of law in or of any jurisdiction. Any dispute with respect to or arising from the Website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its laws relating to choice of laws, and the forum to resolve any such dispute or disagreement shall be a court within the City of Medford, Oregon, United States of America, and no other forum whatsoever.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
By using the Website or purchasing any product or service on the Website, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Cascadia Blooms Direct and its agents, managers, officers, directors, representatives, and employees from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees (collectively, “Claims”) arising from or growing out of any acts or omissions you commit, including but not limited to, violation of any applicable law, regulation, or order.
In no event will you be entitled to recover from Cascadia Blooms Direct any indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive, exemplary, or special damages, or any damages for loss of data, profits, revenue, reputation, business, or goodwill, even if Cascadia Blooms Direct has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
We offer legal industrial hemp that is grown pursuant to a cultivation license from the Oregon Department of Agriculture. Oregon has implemented an agricultural pilot program under Section 7606 of the 2014 U.S. Farm Bill. The Farm Bill defines ‘‘industrial hemp’’ as the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of such plant, whether growing or not, with a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis.
Cascadia Blooms Direct makes no guarantee as to the lawfulness of any product offered on the Website in your jurisdiction, that any product on the Website is legal for resale in your jurisdiction, or that you will be able to pass a drug test after consuming products available on the Website. If you have questions regarding the legality of industrial hemp in your jurisdiction, please consult a local attorney.
None of the products listed on the Website have been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”). By using this Website, you acknowledge that you understand that the statements regarding our products have not been evaluated by the FDA; that our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease or ailment; and that results from our products may vary. Always check with a physician before trying any new dietary supplement, medicinal herb, or botanical extract.
Although Cascadia Blooms Direct ships throughout the U.S., we encourage all of our customers to do their down research into their individual state and local laws.
Cascadia Blooms Direct ships packages to our customers’ through USPS Priority. Cascadia Blooms Direct is not responsible for any order that is stolen outside the customers’ address, lost in transit, not delivered or seized.
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. A Doctor’s advice should be sought before using this and any supplemental dietary product.
All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual weight loss results will vary.